
Yeah......... Whit and Dane are married!!!! Her dress was amazing(she designed it)! I wish I had a close up pic of it. I will get one. The ceremony was the best ever!! I am so happy for them. Love you guys!!!

Only boys on both sides of the family!! They were all so handsome in their little tux's.

A little smile for the camera. They were so cute!!

Family photo

I love this photo! So for the first hour of the night was appetizers and mingling in the hall. Then they opened the doors to the ballroom and this fabulous band (from Cali) was playing. Scotty walked right in and just stood in the center of the ballroom watching the band. It was so classic!

One Fabulous Cake for a Fabulous Night!!!

Our handsome little man

C-man having a dance with the bride or as Scotty calls her Aunt Whip

I was a dancing machine. You can tell by my sweaty flat hair. I promise it was cute when the night started. The band hands out all sorts of fun stuff to dance with. Carsen is sporting a red hat and light ball. You know those one that have all the different lights flashing so fast. I call them migraine balls.

Done partying. Slept thru the last hour of the dancing. I don't know how!

What a fun night! Good food, Good music and Good company! Congrats Dane and Whit!
We love you!
9 comments:
I am so sad we didnt get to come. Stephs was a total blast so I know Whits would too. My favorite picture is the one Steph put on FB of your two boys and Kyson that she did for Karen. I cant get over how big your boys are!
Everything looks stunning!!! And you're gorgeous, love the dress too. And the boys - SO handsome!
I am also sad we missed it. Belle had a fever-only 102.5, but we decided we better not pass her off to a babysitter. Looks like it was tonz of fun. Brad asked the other day "you know that boy Carson Keller, when are we going to play with him." So we need to get together soon!!
Wow! What a beautiful wedding! Everything was picture perfect from the bride's dress to the cake to all of your outfits too. You guys are such a cute family!
Marla - it was so fun to see you at Whit's wedding. Hope to see you at Lorren's! Love you guys!
Hey marla! Sooo new to this blog thang, & so are you...haha but I love your little quote under your header, so funny! And thanks for posting mine & dane's wedding! Love the pictures...so cute! Love ya & miss ya!
Gorgeous wedding! If you get a close-up of the dress I'd love to see it. My sister is getting married in October and I think she'd like something similar!
Your little Scotty is adorable!!
Happy Birthday, MARLA! Hope you have a great day!!!!
Marla, wishing you a belated birthday. Are you 25 now? Oh and the boys' suits were so cute. How handsome are they! Looks like a cute wedding. Casey's sisters are all so pretty!
Post a Comment