Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lake Powell Trip 2009

Lake Powell here we come!! The boys(Casey,Carsen and Scotty) had a blast at LP this year. I was a nervous wreck as usual when going with my kids. But the weather was perfect, water refreshing, food delicious and company was the best!
A little pic after our hike to the top.

The only way to get around the marina. However I am a nervous wreck once again afraid he is going to loose his balance and fall into the water.

We make our kids work!


If Scotty is on the Jet ski.... no one drives except him!


Scotty man loved to just float in the lake. It was hilarious!


Carsen and his dad went lizard hunting and as always his dad delivered!!


TWINNERS!!



Scotty couldn't get enough of the slide. He would go down ten times in a row with Aunt Steph. Thanks Aunt Steph!! Carsen didn't like the slide and was having a hard time watching little bro enjoying it!

5 comments:

RachelAA said...

This trip looks incredible - I want to be there!! But that first picture was cracking me up, at first glance it looks like Casey is naked!! Too funny!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

You have 24 hours to take that picture of me off your blog!!! Nasty!!

Hancocks said...

How fun! I'm always a nervous wreck in Powell too. In fact, I usually have nightmares of someone drowning for at least a month before we go. Glad all went well... the boys especially looked like they had a ball!

Keller Klan said...

Steph... I am laughing so hard!! You are hilarious! The pic is fine! But if you don't like it then send me another. It is the only pic I have of you and Scotty man!

Larsen's! said...

We had a great time with you guys at LP this summer. So good to see you - your family is adorable!