So.... I decided to start blogging or should I say Stephanie decided to start a blog for me. So I am learning how and will hopefully be a regular. I decided to download pics since our move from cali to catch up.

Sharkie and Spiderman

Martha's little M&M Family!

Scotty's Spooky Halloween Birthday Party

Bigfoot and Cavewoman

Scotty still eating his donut 20 mins. later

The mummy wrap
Zach, Sammy and Carsen

Carsen and Cousin Charlie playing eachother in soccer

Go Goach Case! Way to coach a winning season!
Black Panthers 7-0

Simonsen Family Fun

Scotty loving up on Baby Henry

Lagoon time!

We were missing the beach so we found one in Utah!
Sand Hollow

The boys making mommy a cake!
Happy 31st bday

Scotty is suppose to be feeding the rabbit.
But I guess the lettuce was to tempting.

Carsen's first experience with snow since we moved home!
4/08

Skiing at Deer Valley
4/08
7 comments:
Very cute! I especially love the Simonsen fun picture. Not only are the boys matching (you really need a girl) but so are the adults. I cant believe how much the boy have grown! Keep up the bloggin, its fun to see everyone grow and change!
Marla- great to hear from you again. It looks like you are enjoying Utah. We miss you guys. Morgan always asks if we're going to the Utah where Carsen lives.( I guess she thinks Southern Utah is a different state.) We actually had a few new families move into the ward so she isn't the only girl anymore:)
hey! I'm so happy you joined the blogging world so that stalking Casey on Facebook is no longer necessary (wait... did I just admit to that?) to see pictures of you and your boys. I'm happy to hear you are back in Utah near your family - your boys are darling!
Love the pics. It is a good thing the kids look like Marla!!!
Carrie Olson
Yeah!!
Welcome to the blogging world! Now we can finally keep up on you guys......
We have one too @
www.comeflyover.blogspot.com
We really need to get together soon!
His birthday looked like so much fun--I'm so sad we missed it. You have two handsome little boys!! We need to get together soon!!
Cute family! Good thing the boys look like Marla. ;^)
Post a Comment