In Sept. I did Lotoja which is a 207 mile bike race from Logan, Utah to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I was in a relay team with 4 other tough chicks. My Leg was 34 miles from Afton, WY to Alpine,WY and I finished in two hours. It was such a beautiful ride. I was just recovering from a bad sinus infection/chest congestion so I was just happy that I was able to ride. Notice all the kleenex stuffed in my vest! haa haa! This pic is compliments of my support crew.... Carsen Keller.
I was telling Casey the other day that I have never been to Antelope Island. So we decided to take the boys out one Saturday afternoon. We ate Buffalo burger (way yummy), got whiffs of the Great Salt Lake, hiked and Bison watched. One was so close to the road that Casey wanted to drive up next to it and spank it!! Haa haa! What a dork!

Every October the Keller's take Michelle out to Chuck-A-Rama for her birthday dinner. I explained to Carsen on the way to the restaurant that Michelle is a very special friend to Grandma and Grandpa. He was so sweet when he saw Michelle. He gave her a huge hug and ate across from her the whole time. I was so proud of him!! What a tender heart!
9 comments:
Hey Guys!
Ya...Steph set up our blog too..and I have no idea what to do...but I'm trying to get the hang of it! Marla, you don't even know how much you helped me yesterday! I know there will be hard times, and even better I know I can turn to someone! Thanks for everything! You're THE BEST! Love ya!
I love Buffalo. They actually are great as steak too! I dont think I've ever been to Antelope Island ever. You look awesome. yea right you were stuffing because you had a cold!
haha! i love that pic of cars and michelle! i am proud of you for doing this! way to go big sis!
love the new blog - thanks for keeping us in the loop. looks lie you guys are having a great life!
love it!
how come I never knew you were a hard core biker?
Marla Marla! I found your blog through Steph's............ your boys are DARLING! Hope all is well with you guys. Marge is sitting next to me and says Hi as well. xoxo
MARLA!! its been over a month now! come on... keep catchin up!! haha love ya!
The last and only time I went to antelope island, it was about 100 degrees, and I almost died-I'll have to tell you the story sometime. You look like you are loving Utah.
Way to go on LOTOJA, Mar. You are as crazy as my husband, I guess. He did the relay as well, with some friends. His portion was in Idaho though. He got the two hills, since he gets 'bored' road biking. If you check out my blog, you'll notice we put the LOTOJA sticker on the back of my son's ride-on Jeep. Love it! By the way, you have darling boys!! http://heinerlife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment