To all our friends and stalkers, sorry the blog isn't updated on a daily or weekly basis. I currently don't have the internet and can only update when I am at my parent's home. But I promise once I get internet.... I will be a blogging machine!!!
Hope you all are having a very Merry Christmas! We got pounded with snow yesterday just in time for Christmas! I love a white Christmas!
Stay tune! Pictures to come!
2 comments:
One paragraph does not count as a blog entry. YOu do suck girl! We want pictures and funny stories of you guys. Heaven knows you've got plenty! Buck up and get internet at your apt. Its not like you'll be moving any time soon!
Marla-I bet you're so excited to get this comment to add to your one other comment. So fun to look at your blog. Send me your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog...give Karen a big hug for me - i miss her so much and miss the whole Keller family - well ok...not Scott so much!
Post a Comment