Merry Chirstmas to all! We have been truely enjoying being back in Utah for the holiday season. I love a white christmas! Here are some pics of what we have been doing this month.
Carsen showing off his cookies he decorated at Aunt Kathy's. Casey decided to jump in the picture last minute. Haa Haa!
We enrolled Carsen in Ski lesson this season. Here he is going down the slopes for the first time! He did AWESOME! On the way home he told me that his teacher kept telling him to look up. Carsen looks up to the sky and said,"I can't ski like that! What does he want me to do CRASH!" I was laughing so hard. So I spent the next 10 minutes explaining to him that when his teacher said "look up" he actually meant look straight forward. I can see him correcting his teacher next lesson. He is so literal. Go CARSEN, our little ski bum!
After ski lessons we decided to spend the weekend in Park City. It was so beautiful up there with all the snow and chirstmas lights. Enjoying some hot tub time at the Deer Valley club.

Every year there is a Charity auction called the Festival of Trees where everything is donated and all proceeds go to Primary children's hospital. This tree was amazing! It is all hand blown glass. It went for $26,000! Is that crazy! I later learned that I know who purchased it! WOW!


3 comments:
When I initially looked at the pic of Carsen with his cookie, he looked like he'd got the crap kicked out of him (upon closer inspection I think its chocolate on his cheek -- no idea whats on his forehead)! I cant believe he's skiing already. Very impressive. Way to go Carse!
You guys look like you are having a great time and love being back in Utah! I love how Carsen in skiing already- WOW! Now that's bravery. I'm a big chicken when it comes to snow sports. And the trip to Park City looked fun! Glad you had an awesome holiday season!
haha! You make me laugh... i can't wait to be roomates! haha We'll get you updated on your blog... you suck! haha LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment