
Yeah we MOVED!!!!! After 8 years of marriage, 9 apartments,3 different states (utah... texas...cali), 2 master degrees and 2 cute boys......we bought a HOUSE!!

This is our kickn' backyard!!! It is perfect for us. Right off the kitchen. I will probably be the one mowing it every week. Casey claims that he has done more yard work in his childhood than most do in a lifetime. Haa Haa!!

Poor Casey was sick the day we move. Plus we had a HUGE snow storm!!! We could barely get the truck up the driveway. Oh yeah..... we have a very long driveway and the first week we moved in Casey was out of town. It snowed 3 out of the 4 days he was gone. And yes I shoveled it!! Sometime twice a day. I was so excited to have a house I didn't even care!! Haa Haa! Ask me next winter!!

Me, Grandma Hale, Mom Keller and Friend-Aunt Aly helping me organize my kitchen. WOW!!!

Boxes...Boxes...Boxes!!! Unpacking this time was so enjoyable knowing that it could be my final unpack!!!
5 comments:
What a beautiful house! Congratulations. I bet you are thrilled to be a home owner. We'll have to come visit sometime. Hope all is well with you guys.
YEA! I didnt read all the entries on my first comment but LOVE the house. I'm totally grossed out by the crapping buddies but the house made up for the disgust! You totally deserve it!
congratulations! so you never clarified but I'm guessing your new home is in utah?
i'm so glad you are back for your stalker friends to catch up. you guys are so cute.
and I can relate to your earlier poop story very well indeed. boys... well, you know!
Gorgeous - you guys so deserve it. And your big debut - well that's no surprise, you're gorgeous!!! I bet our phone is ringing off the hook now :)
Love the house! It looks absolutely beautiful! We always talked in California about having a yard someday and now look at you! Congrats, that's way awesome!
Post a Comment