Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just Call Me.... Supermodel


Sooooo......... I was on Good Things Utah this morning! Haa Haa Haa!!! I was modeling an outfit for Chic Boutique. I am waiting to go on. I was nervous because I have never done anything like this before and I didn't want to look awkward.





Here I am on camera and they made me turn around and show my BUTT to the state of Utah!!!
Yeah I was crapping my pants!!



Just a little pic with the ladies of Good Things Utah. It was fun to see how it all works behind stage. A little something to change up the day for a stay-at-home mom.

7 comments:

Tam said...

Why the CRAP didnt you tell me! Since we have bootlegged Utah TV I totally could have watched! And your butt looks great, especially for being in white pants. Who has a woman in white pants turn around on TV? I'm not seeing the extra 10lbs they say the TV adds. You look great you famous thing you!

Ashley Shane and Crew said...

I was watching the show and I thought you looked fantastic. I didn't know we knew a moviestar!

becky and lance said...

haha that is so cool!!! i wish that i would have known! you look way cute, and your TINY butt is adorable! the whole state was wishing they had your bum. :)

Hancocks said...

Work it girl!!! You couldn't pay me a million dollars to show my A on TV. Of course, if my butt looked like yours then I'd do it for free! You look fantastic! Now why didn't you give us a head's up BEFORE the show aired so we could watch?!

Russon said...

I can't believe I missed it! I always watch it-when I can. You looked great. I can't believe you didn't tell everybody you were going to be on!

bonny with a Y said...

you look great! you totally should be a Good Things Utah Lady.

Tris said...

marla! i found you first! so proud to know you (and be related to you), famous model. don't forget about us little people. xoxoxo