Friday, June 25, 2010

Camille Karen Keller

We are excited to announce the arrival of our new baby GIRL!!! Camille Karen Keller 7lbs 10oz and 21in. Being the first grand-daughter on both sides of the family and grandmas both named Karen, we thought it was fitting to have her middle name Karen. She is so precious!
Taking Camille to the nursery to get evaluated



Watching her get some testing done. Her brothers did not like how the nurse was handling baby Camille. Carsen yelled,"Dad, they are going to kill her!"



Her protective big brothers



Grandpa Simonsen



Carsen wanted a baby sister the whole time I was pregnant.
He was one happy big bro!

Scotty did not want a baby sister.
He wanted a baby brother.
We would tease him and tell him it is a sister. He would cry and say no I want a brother. So we thought it was going to be a drama day for him when we found out that it really was a baby sister. But right before he came in to meet baby Camille he told Casey he wants a baby sister. He has been holding and loving on her ever since.



Grandma and Grandpa Keller


Going Home


Lots Lots Lots more pics to come!!!!









14 comments:

Julie said...

yay Marla you actually blogged!!!! Congrats....... what a big, beautiful girl! I hear you went natural too, geez how did that go? I'm thinking about it for next time, I'll have to get the scoop. All 3 of your kids are so darling, what a blessed little family. Camille is precious. And you look great too! xoxo

Tam said...

Yea ... I love her.She is cute. She looks a ton like Scottie! I'm excited you've got a girl. They are awesome!

Danielle Dallas said...

Congratulations! Camille is beautiful, and I think her name is perfect. Marla, you look amazing (you always do, but especially for having a baby hours earlier!)

Tawna said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet her in person!

bonny with a Y said...

yay! we are so excited for the kellers!

Russon said...

We are so so so excited for your girl addition!! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Glenda is excited for you and all the family, especially your own mother and father. If you did go natural, YOU are the Ironman.!!!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you Mars! Camille is beautiful and you are glowing. I loved reading your whole blog - such fun things happening for you & Casey. All the best with your little angel.
Love, Jennie Jeanne

Christine said...

Marla...thanks so much for sending your baby announcement and blog link! I am so happy for you and little Camille is darling! I love your blog too! SO fun to read. I can just hear you laughing in every post! I love all your ha ha's...its just totally you! It was so great seeing you and the simonsen girls last month. I hope we do more of those in the future!! Love you girl and glad to be in touch more! p.s. my husband is way jealous of your ironman husband! He keeps telling me he hopes to do that one day before he dies! =)

Hancocks said...

Congratulations you guys!!! She is adorable! So happy for you and your family! :)

Brandy said...

I got to see Scottie and Carson the other night, getting ice cream. Such cute boys! Hope all is well with Camille. xoxo

Unknown said...

I just love her~ Im so excited that our babies are so close together! they will have so much fun with their cousin camille..(cousin..right? moms cousins children..still considered cousins???) sure.. we will just say cousins. ha! love ya marla!

Bethany said...

She is a really beautiful baby! Congrats!

Ashley Shane and Crew said...

Oh my! She is beautiful! Congratulations, we need to come and see here soon.